[Vision2020] Romney Tax Plan Would Raise Taxes on 95%

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 22:14:04 PDT 2012

So how is this different than what is happening now? Capital gains is only 15%, where the rich make their money, and assuming they keep it all in the US. While the poorer working classes must pay at least 33%.

The reason I am not pleased with Obama is that he doing a poor job with the Department of State, the Department of Defense, the Department of Education, the Department of Health and Welfare, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Office of Civil Rights, and the IRS. They are, simply put, a complete mess. I cringe every time I have to call or write any of these departments as I know I will be dealing with someone that probably struggled to get their GED. Obama's trains may be carrying the right domestic policies but don't run on time, and they frequently run into a ditch. The only ones that don't run into a ditch are the foreign polices which should.

Donovan J. Arnold