[Vision2020] How Apple Sidesteps Billions in Taxes

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 30 10:49:59 PDT 2012

You should not fault anyone for taking advantage of the tax codes. Work to revise tax codes. On a federal level try to get rid of tax exemptions and subsidies. Steve Jobs by the way was a democrat. I do like the fact that he worked with Parents Television Council to try and reduce the amount of porn on television and the internet.