[Vision2020] Award Well-Deserved

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:31:32 PDT 2012

This is totally misguided, Paul. Maybe you're right that there is a
difference between the two. That doesn't make the truck driver's excuse
that he's "just doing my job" any more valid. It is still a A BAD excuse on
his part; the analogy shows that. Doesn't work for the Nazi guard, doesn't
work for the truck driver. It is a bad excuse. Sorry. Joe