[Vision2020] Another Unforgettable

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:59:15 PDT 2012

Both the snippets I posted from this website today serve to illustrate the
egregious hypocrisy of Cultmaster Douglas Wilson of the Christ Church Cult,
Moscow, Idaho.

The most eminent feature of Wilson's crackpot theology stands out in these
two posts: * Covenantal Dishonesty*, which not only includes covenantal
lying, covenantal child sexual abuse, covenantal adultery, covenantal
theft, covenantal gluttony, covenantal bigotry, covenantal hypocrisy,
covenantal favoritism to family and friends, etc.

w.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Rosemary Huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)