[Vision2020] Fw: Saturday field trip reminder

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Apr 25 16:52:48 PDT 2012

-----Original message-----

From: Whitepine chapter INPS whitepine.chapter at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 23:53:45 -0700
To: White Pine Chapter contacts whitepine.chapter at gmail.com
Subject: Saturday field trip reminder

*Saturday, April 28, 2012, 8:00 a.m., White Pine Chapter Field Trip
Grande Ronde River, Troy and Flora Oregon (full day trip)
Leader: Pam Brunsfeld, UI Stillinger Herbarium Manager and Curator

* Come view the spring wildflowers along the Grande Ronde River and help
INPS celebrate Native Plant Appreciation Week. Pam Brunsfeld will lead the
trip that will take us along the Grande Ronde River canyon, also travelling
through Troy and Flora, Oregon. We will have several stops along the way,
including one at Field Springs State Park, to view the diversity of flora
along an elevation gradient. A species list has been compiled for this trip
over the years and it consists of several hundred species so come prepared
for a beautiful day in the canyon! On this trip we often have great views
of wildlife as well.

*Meet at Eastside Marketplace in Moscow (south end of the parking lot) at
8:00 a.m. * to arrange for carpooling. This will be a full day field trip.
Bring water, lunch and sunscreen. Also bring your flora or field guide,
camera and/or binoculars if you are interested. Any hiking will be short
and on fairly level ground.

For more information, send email <%20whitepine.chapter at gmail.com> or call
208 301 - 0560.