[Vision2020] PR - CommUNITY Walk

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Apr 25 10:28:46 PDT 2012

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
2012 CommUNITY Walk

April 25, 2012 (Moscow, Idaho) - Recognized nationally as a commendable community/university activity, the 6th annual CommUNITY Walk will take place on Saturday, April 28th at noon in Friendship Square.  Everyone is invited to participate.

At noon on April 28, community members will gather in Friendship Square for music, balloons, and speakers.  At 12:30 p.m. those interested may walk to East City Park with banners, balloons, and music.  The celebration will continue at East City Park with more music, speakers, games, activities, and student bookmark contest awards.

Everyone is invited to join in a community meal at approximately 1 p.m. Main dishes will be supplied, but those who wish to contribute can also bring a side dish or dessert to East City Park at noon.  A shuttle will be available to transport people between the park and Friendship Square.  The event is estimated to end at 3 p.m.

###

Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7006
Email: griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.