[Vision2020] Cow wanders up to McDonald's drive-thru window

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 25 05:51:45 PDT 2012

Courtesy of 9News (Denver, Colorado) at:

(video)
http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=264874

------------------------------------
Cow wanders up to McDonald's drive-thru window
Darcy is a good cow and normally doesn't get in to trouble. But her owners say when she's bored, she'll do anything to get attention - including busting out of her pen.

"We got a call from dispatch asking if my son had a dairy cow. I said, 'Yeah, he has a dairy cow,' and she said it's up at McDonalds," Sandy Winn, Darcy's owner, said.

Darcy's son, Zach, was baffled, but found it quite funny. His mother interrupted his track meet to tell him about it.

"She [Darcy] can be stubborn, but she can also be sweet," Zach Winn said.

The family has been making jokes about, saying Darcy was going to McDonald's to visit her former relatives.

"Not making any orders. Maybe visiting relatives, but not making orders," Sandy Winn laughed.

People inside the McDonald's snapped pictures of Darcy and got a kick out of it themselves.

Eventually, Darcy's family was able to round her up and bring her back home.

The family was not fined, since Brush doesn't have any "cow-at-large" laws.

Darcy the cow at the Brush McDonald's.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"