[Vision2020] elderly dog and cats/NOT A VIRUS

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 20:34:59 PDT 2012

I hesitate to send this out so quickly after my virus experience last night, but I'm trying to help an elderly neighbor who's trying to find homes for an outdoor-only dog who needs a fenced yard (unless he's way out of town, away from traffic) and two very old cats who've never been outside.  The dog, my neighbor thinks, is a Lab mix about 10 years old.  We have four animals and occasional care of a fifth and can't handle any more, so I'm tossing this out to all of you.  My neighbor's friend died suddenly yesterday and Ilda is trying to find homes for the dogs.

Please contact me off list if you can help.  Thanks, and pass this on to anyone you might know who could help.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com