[Vision2020] Comments Keep Rolling In

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 15:09:21 PDT 2012

Wilson's pen doesn't produce things that are simply groan-worthy or cause for eye-rolling, and he doesn't write with tongue in cheek -- sarcasm, yes, but his point is always to be taken at face value, as he intends.

What he does produce is a steady stream of drivel and blather that trumpets itself as an exposition of the Gospel, a defense of Christianity, or an exhortation to Godliness for believers.  In reality, though, he shames the Church he purports to represent, embarrasses those true Christian scholars and theologians whose work he can't possibly equal, much less understand, and casts the faith I cherish in the most negative possible light -- and does so to a world who reads his words, hears his voice, and concludes that that's what Jesus is like.

No, it isn't.  And that's why rebutting and rebuking Wilson is worthy of every ounce of effort I devote to it.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com