[Vision2020] PR - Public Invited to Meet the Artist

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:27:54 PDT 2012

>From the National Gallery of Art developement office web site:

Private donations from generous individuals, foundations, and corporations
have paid for every work of art in the collections and for the primary
activities of the Gallery: art acquisition and conservation, scholarly and
scientific research, exhibitions, and educational outreach programs.

Most certainly not the case for the Massive Moscow Mudball.