[Vision2020] PR - Public Invited to Meet the Artist

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:43:07 PDT 2012

Yes. And let's tear down the National Gallery and make an asphalt plant out
of it to fill all the potholes in the USA.  And the Country Music Museum as
well.  I'm sure all the other Ted Nugent fans besides Gary and Wayne would
agree with the first, but the second?  Heresy.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com