[Vision2020] PR - City of Moscow Online Auction Announced

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Apr 23 16:22:48 PDT 2012

Any plans to update the auction site that you reference in the
original e-mail announcement or does the auction STILL begin on
November 1 2011 and end November 8th, 2011
as stated on the website?

Wayne Price

City Auction

What You Should Know Before You Begin

If you don’t login you will be on Mountain Time
Auction items can be viewed, by calling (208) 883-7054 to make an
appointment.
Auction could be extended: At the end of the auction a single item
with active bidding can result in an extension of bidding time (5 mins
intervals) for that item.
Moscow residents will be asked to purchase bicycle licenses.
The 10 day pickup rule will be strictly enforced.
Courtesy delivery to local UPS center for out of area bidders. Bidder
must make own arrangements for shipping and payment to UPS (208)
882-5000.
Next Auction begins November 1, 2011 and ends November 8, 2011.