[Vision2020] How Many of You Remember . . .

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 23 09:53:31 PDT 2012

The last drive in I went to was in the early 70's. The kids were small and the wanted to see Star Wars. It was the 3rd feature. The second one was a skate Board movie. It would have been better as a 15 minute short. It was 2 hours of up and down, up and down. My wife and I were both asleep when Star Wars started. The next day the kids were talking about R2D2 and C3P0 and other characters. We did not have clue about who any of them were.
Roger