[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 20 18:52:08 PDT 2012

Uhhhhh, Michele?  Hon?

It's 2012.  I probably wouldn't add to the stupid things I say about a Black President a reference to "tar baby."

You, on the other hand, would and did -- so oblivious are you to social history, context, and realities.  It's a trait you share with too many of today's GOP, to your detriment as well as that of the rest of the country.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com