[Vision2020] PR - Earth Week Fair

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Apr 16 12:04:22 PDT 2012

Exactly!

I have a few good soundbites from "Leave It to Beaver"; especially one where the Beaver is trying to explain to his father about problems he (the Beaver) had that developed into bigger problems.

The Beaver says, "It's Wally's fault, but I don't think he knew what he was doing."

"Leave It to Beaver" online soundbites are excellent for "Wally" comments.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown