[Vision2020] Fundraising Social for Barrett Schroeder

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 22:44:29 PDT 2012

Keely,

Is it just possible that Doug Wilson might simply just disagree with you politically -- without being a Satan, an ass, or a traitor to all that's reasonable? Further, is it possible that he could continue being a Conservative Christian white male without incurring the depth of hatred you seem to have for him? That'd be a good thing, I think.

I don't know why you get that feeling from me. I don't hate Hank at all. Never have. Always defended him against those when in ASUI as did a few of my other friends, liberals and conservatives. I think the Republicans use him and play him as their fool and he doesn't see it. It upsets me. They did it to him in college to. I hate to see it being done to him now. He should have finished college, got a good job, moved out, as a reporter or writer. But I think that didn't happen because of other people that took advantage of his naivety and genuine good heart.

Donovan Arnold