[Vision2020] Fundraising Social for Barrett Schroeder

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 20:11:02 PDT 2012

Wow, Donovan... You seriously need to get some help.  I thought that
liberals were supposed to be open and accepting of all, regardless of
whatever affiliations one may hold.

It is obvious to me that because I don't fit the mold of what you think a
gay male should be (liberal Democrat) that it somehow gives you the right
to say such things to me?  Do you not realize that you're no better than
Rick Santorum trying to bring everyone to Christ and condemning those who
don't fit his mold?

Just chill dude.  We haven't spoken in almost 10 years.... why are you so
worried about how I live my life?  And more so, why do I have to live up to
your standards?

HJ

--
Henry D. Johnston