[Vision2020] Fundraising Social for Barrett Schroeder

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:14:20 PDT 2012

Dear Vision 2020 Friends-

Since Vera ran this in today's Daily News I guess the secret is out! :-)

Please join my partner Alex and me at our home Saturday April 28, 2012
starting at 6:45PM as we host a social meet and greet for Barrett
Schroeder, Republican candidate for the Idaho State Senate for District 5
(Benewah and Latah Counties). Barrett has a contested primary against a
far-right candidate in the primary and needs all registered voters of
District 5 to hear his message of reasonable and responsible government.

Come enjoy some light appetizers, beverages and light desserts and get a
chance to visit one on one with Barrett.

No donation is required to attend; however donations will be accepted in
all amounts at the event. Remember, donations under $49.99 (I've been told
its $50 or more must be reported - as a retail guy I like the .99 cents!)
are not required to be disclosed to the Secretary of State if you want to
stay "under the radar".

Kindly RSVP no later than April 24, 2012 via email if you can join us!  We
hope to see you!

Henry Johnston &
Alex Irwin
hearseboy85 at gmail.com

*Summary -*
Meet & Greet with Senate Candidate Barrett Schroeder
Saturday April 28, 2012   6:45PM
Home of Henry Johnston & Alex Irwin
411 N. Almon #518 in Moscow