[Vision2020] Parks and Dogs

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:59:29 PDT 2012

Not to be a wet blanket, but please do not bring dogs on Moscow Mountain to
run loose uncontrolled.  This creates unpleasant problems for residents and
other Moscow Mountain users including wildlife and wildfowl especially
turkeys who are now nesting.  In a few weeks deer, elk, moose, bear, etc
will start to had babies.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)