[Vision2020] KKK mailing renews resolve of Idaho legislator

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 10 10:25:53 PDT 2012

Maybe the D-N would run the story if Trail lived next to an NSA student who, say, raised daisies.  Or went home over Easter to visit his parents.

But then Trail could play the part of supporting cast, instead of being the focus of an article that would likely jolt some of Moscow out of its complacency.  There was a day when journalists seized on news that would make their readership uncomfortable.  That doesn't seem to be part of the modus operandi of the Daily News, which makes it less a source of news than of reassurance.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com