[Vision2020] Voter ID Restrictions and AT&T

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 08:38:45 PDT 2012

Dear AT&T,

            I am writing you to commend your financial support of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and its efforts to implement new voter ID restrictions. It is paramount that the US government enact laws to prevent the five cases of nationally suspected voter fraud that happen every decade. It is clearly a crisis gone unrecognized and unaddressed. By passing these new voter ID restrictions, we can assure that millions of dollars in taxpayer's money will be well spent on the bureaucracy and enforcement of the new laws. Nothing slows fraud like government red tape.

            I would also like to recommend and strongly encourage AT&T to pursue putting their new ID legal restrictions to grocery purchases as well. Every year millions of dollars are spent needlessly on thousands of people that suffer and dozens that die from food poisoning. Most of those that die are babies, small children, and those with weakened immune systems. If you were to push for laws that require people that purchase food to give their; name, address, phone number, email, social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, spouse, how many children, total income, valid credit card number, and a list of their allergies, the grocery stores could contact them right away when they are issued a news alert of a contaminated food product.

Thanks AT&T. We always know you're on our side.

Donovan Arnold