[Vision2020] What a gift I handed to the local wingnuts!!!

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Mon Apr 9 19:16:32 PDT 2012

Visionaries:

Anyone inept enough to describe herself as "legally ignorant" deserves all
the cheap shots that come her way.  When I got around to reading it - I
laughed like a crazed hyena.  Same old story, fingers faster than brain and
no time to waste (or so I thought) monkeying around with editing. It is
fortunate for me  that I find myself so funny - I wish our local "patriots"
could see how humorous they are as well. I suppose from this moment forward
I need to classify all Ron Paul, Freeman nutters, Liberty Project, Brushfire
Alliances supporters as illegally ignorant.  At any rate, what I intended to
convey was that I am an untrained moron when it comes to  constitutional
disputes but I do know where to find them how to wend my through the
commentary.

Also, I don't think we will be getting any response from candidate
Henderson.  Thankfully, he appears to have removed the whole Rosa Parks
segment from his website.  I guess my work here is done (for today).

Rose Huskey