[Vision2020] Happy Easter

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 8 15:40:49 PDT 2012

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 43181 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Fervid Ray Murray says that . . .

"Jesus Was a Gay, Black, Hippie Jew"

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Jesus_GBHJ.mp3

"Jesus was a Jew till the day he died
And his followers too for many years beside
Till going to Damascus Saint Paul decides
That the gentiles ought to come along for the ride.

Jesus was a gay black hippie Jew,
And if you hate that then I guess he will forgive you.
Jesus was a gay black hippie Jew;
Some say he was a secret Buddhist too...

With his sandals and his beard and his messy hair
He'd be shunned by rednecks everywhere
And he'd turn the other cheek if you hit him there
Yet a pacifist Christian is pretty rare.

The folks in the region of Palestine
Were mostly fairly dark-skinned in Bible times
Yet he's straight-haired and blue-eyed in our painters' minds
Making god in our own image is a telling sign.

Christ always preferred the company of men
And he never was ashamed of his love for them
There are some who think Saint John was his 'special friend'
But many more the idea would just offend."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown