[Vision2020] Narcotics = Good, Marijuana = Evil?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 6 18:13:23 PDT 2012

I will elaborate on this a little further. I am not advocating the suspension of  prescribing pain killers. In cases of severe pain they should be used. I am only saying that for lower level pain, live with it. My mother had a living will. She did not want any extra effort made to keep her alive, except for pain relief. When I had a hernia operation I did not take any pain killers, because I wanted to know when it hurt.
Roger