[Vision2020] Spreading Homophobia

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:46:37 PDT 2012

Both Wilson and Phelps share a common theology: Calvinism.

Among other things that Calvinism teaches is that their alleged god should
be the center of everyone's life.  Hence, both Wilson and Phelps share this
also:  both are crashing egomaniacs who try to be the center of everyone's
universe, hypocritically not practicing what they preach, strutting and
posturing while giving lip service to their alleged god, but with their
massive egos and collection plates always out.

Calvinists are not regarded as Christians by many since they substitute
Calvin's theology for the teachings of Christ, especially those teachings
found in the synoptic gospels (the earliest written elements of the New
Testament).   It should surprise no one who knows him that Wilson rejects
salvation by good works since he appears utterly unable to live by such a
program.

When I lived and worked in Los Angeles, I met many egomaniacs in the worlds
of entertainment, politics, and  religion.  Wilson ranks near the top in
his need for adulation and admiration, and almost at the top for how
willing is he to whore himself for that adulation and admiration.  A less
Christ-like religious figure would be hard to imagine; even Phelps pales in
this respect to Wilson, Cultmaster of Christ Church, Moscow, Idaho.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com