[Vision2020] Classic North Pacific Cyclone: Snow Coming Tonight!

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:06:55 PDT 2012

A possible danger to be aware of:

If more snow and rain continue to super saturate the soil, and if this
storm is followed by a tailing high pressure system with very strong winds,
then trees are in danger of being uprooted.  Caution is advised for
everyone, but especially those who spend time in the woods.  The soils on
Moscow Mountain, for example, are very saturated and snow is still melting
especially with today's warmer weather.

Be prepared to move quickly if you hearing the sounds of uprooting trees or
falling heavy branches.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)