[Vision2020] And we're going to buy a building off these folks?

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:36:05 PDT 2012

Another part of this is why have expensive face to face conferences anymore?

The connectivity of the internet allows real-time conferencing without the
travel and associated expenses.  Granted that conferences are nice
respites, but given the size of the national debt, and the pressure of
expenses on private industry, are face to face conferences worth the costs?

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com