[Vision2020] At Last Night's Megaload Protest

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 30 10:44:27 PDT 2011

An individual participating in the megaload protest made an allegation that an officer of the Moscow Police Department had confronted him physically without reason or provocation.  He repeated this allegation to MPD Chief Duke and again in a subsequent interview conducted on the street by a local radio station.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Q2_2Vif-4

I will post the many videos I have recorded of last night's megaload protest as time goes by.

Seeya round town, Moscow.