[Vision2020] Admin Committee's Megaload Update

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:53:38 PDT 2011

Thanks for sharing, Tom.  That was a real WTF moment to start my day because. . . . these are the very questions brought up at the public meetings by the concerned citizens of Moscow over the last year.   We were given the answers.  Were our city leaders not listening? Items 1 and 2 were gone over again and again at each meeting. . . are our elected officers suffering from memory loss? As far as item 3 goes, we all KNEW that if even ONE load was allowed, the oil companies (and perhaps others) would soon be using Idaho as a shortcut to Canada.  We KNEW there was that possibility. Item number 4 is just common sense. . . . I've had a number of people say they don't want to be on the road (especially Hwy 12) when one of those monsters are going through. When is election day. . . . and has anyone looked up the meaning of the word recall? Ellen A. Roskovich > Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:13:18 -0700