[Vision2020] Bike to Work & School Day | Wednesday, September 28, 2011| Save Gas---Save Cash---Get Active

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Sep 27 12:30:54 PDT 2011

Help spread the word about Bike to Work/School Day!

·          Bike to Work/School Day (Wednesday, September 28, 2011) is the perfect way to jump start your resolution to commute more sustainable this year—or to reward yourself if you commute sustainably year round.

·          Stop by one of the following locations on your way to work or school: 7:00am-9:00am @ Friendship Square - Enjoy FREE coffee from Sisters' Brew (please bring a reusable mug), munchies from Panhandle Artisan Bread Company, and bicycle cookies!

·          We will have bike maps, literature, free stuff and more.  You can also make a pocket change donation to a community bike rack.

·          8:10am-8:25am at Palouse Prairie School for Expeditionary Learning

·          Visit http://tinyurl.com/3o9yzza for a map of locations.

·          Forward this email or invite your friends via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=256215964419987

·

For more information, contact Jen at info at pcei.org or (208) 882-1444.

Jeannie Matheison
Sustainability Advisor. UI Sustainability Center.

www.uidaho.edu/sustainability
University of Idaho. Shoup Hall 328.
PO Box 442007. Moscow Idaho 83844-2007.
208.885.0126

"Some call it sustainability.  We call it common sense."