[Vision2020] Help with Viewing Issues

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Sep 25 16:58:06 PDT 2011

On Sunday, September 25, 2011 01:05:04 PM Sue Hovey wrote:
<[snip-a-doodle]>
> Can anyone give me any info on where I might find some way to change that
> very faint print on my Windows Live Mail program?

A couple of things come to mind. First, if you're in Live Mail and looking at
a message, if, on your keyboard, you hold down the left control key and the
left shift key, then tap the + key near the end of the numbers at the top of
the keyboard, you should see the HTML print on the screen get on standard size
larger. If you keep holding down the left control and left shift, and tap the
plus sign another time or two or three, you may then have a font size on the
screen that is more desirable. To reduce the increase, hold down just the
control key, and not the shift key, and tap the minus sign to suit yourself.

Another sizing methodology is to do a print preview for a message, and then
notice the scale button on the screen. Click on it once, and slide up and down
the list to your preferred magnification. Then you may read the message on
screen or actually print it out.

Ken