[Vision2020] FW: Medical Marijuana Movement Targeting Idaho! Experts needed! 10/13

j Whitney jenwhitney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:44:03 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I thought the following email I received this morning was interesting
considering the work Rep. Trail is doing to help make medical marijuana a
possibility for those who need it.  KAFC helps keep kids and schools drug
free, so I think they are concerned about marijuana getting into juvenile
hands.  I'm surprised that they aren't in favor of a regulated service, and
that they aren't working with Rep. Trail to help get appropriate regulations
in place that would prevent kids from getting access to it.

Jennifer

Hello Friends & Colleagues,

I am casting a wide net to reach community members who may have a
particular interest in the topic of medical marijuana OR who need to
have their interest peaked by a trusted friend. :)

You need to know that Idaho is being aggressively targeted by
pro-medical marijuana lobbyist groups with big money, high energy (no
pun intended :) ), and mass media. The time is now to increase your
expertise on the subject & I am personally inviting you to attend the
"Training the Stakeholders" event  on Thursday Oct 13 (details
attached).

This event is intentionally planned for the day before the Lunch & Learn
on the topic.

Please contact me with any questions, and RSVP if willing/able.

Sincere thanks, Kerri

[image: Email_Sig_Kerri]

      *208.676.8293* |
kootenaialliance.org<https://mymail.ppgnw.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://kootenaialliance.org/>

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that they may
face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this information with
unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email in error, please reply
to the sender that you have received this information in error.  Also,
please delete this email after replying to the sender.