[Vision2020] Question . . .

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:44:43 PDT 2011

That's who it looks like to me. . . . .  Ellen A. Roskovich Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:31:27 -0700
From: moscowsam at charter.net
To: thansen at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Question . . .

    Is that Past Moscow Mayor, Marshall Comstock?

    Sam I am . . .

    On 09/20/2011 01:24 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:

      Can any of you fine V-peeps identify this red-headed stranger who failed to identify himself at last night's city council session?

I believe he may be a member of the Greater Moscow Alliance, as Mayor Chaney was discussing the GMA just prior to Redhead taking the podium.

Thanks,

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,