[Vision2020] [vision 2020] For Idaho and the Internet, Life in the Slow Lane

Brent Bradberry brentbradberry at netscape.net
Mon Sep 19 20:30:58 PDT 2011

Unfortunately, some of the areas with no internet besides dial-up and satellite have Moscow addresses. Mike, when will broadband be available around Wallen Road at Brood Road? When 12K dial-up was state of the art, I was a satisfied First-Step customer. Now I'm a reluctant satelite user, but I'd like to be with First-Step again.

Brent Bradberry
rural Moscow

[Mike Hall wrote]

Dan,

It's too bad these folks didn't bother to print anything about some of the good

developments going on in Idaho as well.  Yes, there are many areas throughout

the State that have slow Internet, in fact some areas that have NO Internet

besides dial-up and satellite.