[Vision2020] Peculiar Presents for that Peculiar Friend/Relative

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 19:53:05 PDT 2011

Sorry, but I don't find this article funny. Most of these products are assisting technologies for people with disabilities and need these to live a more independent life. For a media publication to shame people who use them is just one step shy of making fun of people with a disabilities.

If you want to make fun of people that should be ashamed of using assisting technologies, you should target the users of AOL.

Donovan Arnold