[Vision2020] Hearings Denied on Pulp Mill Megaloads

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 17 11:29:53 PDT 2011

Oh, my . . . how terribly inconvenient & embarrassing for those who were just so certain that opposition to megaloads was just about sticking it to Big Oil.  There should be some big ol’ servings of humble pie being eaten today, but I suspect those who should be doing the eating are already too full from far too much hubris to do so.

I guess all of us who saw this coming should be strutting around town chortling like Henry Johnson, “It’s official – we are modern day Nostradamus.’”

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

~ Edmund Burke