[Vision2020] Speaking of Chutzpah . . .

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Sep 13 16:32:32 PDT 2011

OOOHKAAAY. And revenue comes from who? Since the corporations are now the
sole (soul?) owners of everything in the US, and fund all our politicians,
how exactly does this make us different from nations which are basically
owned by the rich and get income from the labor of the poor? We have already
become a second nation, this crap would make us third world ready. I suppose
it was inevitable, given the history of "free" nations and their eventual
take-over by the wealthy. Just want to know who our "Royalty" will be...Bush
Family? MegaCorp Sons of the New Biz Order? It could be fun projecting who
our new overlords might be.....might be the ONLY fun for a very long
time....
Debi Robinson-Smith