[Vision2020] Hypocrisy

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Sep 15 18:36:09 PDT 2011

Perjury is lying under oath.  It does not take a court finding to know that perjury has occurred.  I have seen it occur many times.

My information about Jim Wilson's testimony in court came from someone who was in court and heard that testimony.  If that persons chooses to comment on Vision 2020, they will.

However, here's a link:

Community Christian Ministry 208-883-0997
Here's what I originally wrote:

"A male member of his church was convicted of sexually molesting his child.  The wife filed for divorce.  During the child custody proceedings, Jim Wilson testified in favor of the father, then a convicted pedophile, being given custody of the child he defiled."

How you can verify the above:

1.    Dial the Above number.
2.    Ask for Jim Wilson.
3.    Ask Wilson if the above quote is substantially correct.
4.    Post his response here on Vision 2020.

If you are interested in the truth, you'll do the above, if not you'll make some attempt-at-humor remark.

As to your wondering why this hasn't appeared before:  There are many things on this subject, the CCM, the CCC and related subjects/issues that are known but have not appeared here yet.  Stay tuned, especially if you crave the salacious.

w.