[Vision2020] Vocabulary builders....Word for the Week, CHUTZPAH

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 15 10:15:50 PDT 2011

"Chutzpah" by Shelby Forrest

With his speeches, great crowds he would draw.
His audacity left all in awe.
But alas, before long,
His bravado seemed wrong —
The chutzpah revealed a deep flaw.

-------------

"Chutzpah" by Kevin Lucas

He found shooting his parents endorphin-
Releasing. In court, he's now morphin'
>From happy to sad.
He's got chutzpah, that lad.
"Please take pity," he says. "I'm an orphan."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

On Thu, September 15, 2011 9:48 am, Sue Hovey wrote:
> Chutzpah:  n.  when the governor of Texas supports funding cuts of 75% for
> volunteer fire departments, then demands federal disaster relief to fight
> wildfires, while calling for cuts in government spending.
>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown