[Vision2020] PR - City to Host Blood Drive

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Sep 12 10:39:21 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City to Host Public Blood Drive

September 12, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow is hosting an Inland Northwest Blood Center Blood Drive on Wednesday September 14, 2011 - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.  The drive will be held at Moscow City Hall, 206 E Third Street, Moscow, Idaho and is open to the public.

The City of Moscow is proud to assist our local community and the INBC in collecting donations to meet the average need of 150 blood donors every day at more than 35 hospitals in the Inland Northwest.  A single donation can save the lives of up to three people!

For more information the City of Moscow Blood Drive, please call the City of Moscow Blood Drive Coordinator Justin Goodwin at 208-883-7014.

###

Story Contact: Justin Goodwin, Plumbing/Mechanical Inspector
Phone: 208.883.7014
Email: jgoodwin at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jgoodwin at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

Jen Pfiffner
Assistant to the City Supervisor
City of Moscow
PO Box 9203 | 206 E Third Street