[Vision2020] PR - Declaration of Candidacy for City of MoscowElection

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Sep 12 07:55:22 PDT 2011

I checked the website and could not find email addresses for the incumbents.  I know they used to be there so I think I need directions.  Also,  anyone, I need Aaron’s email, as well.  The AARP will hold its forum on October ??.  Help, Roger, I don’t have the date on my calendar yet. I know it’s a Friday at U Inn.

Sue H.