[Vision2020] Cells of Love 9/11

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Sun Sep 11 21:39:02 PDT 2011

Hail to Heroes of 9/11!

While I was out on a long bike ride, Tom Hansen did my web search for me. Here is the YouTube recording with visuals of Canadian Lucie Blue Trembay's song "Cells of Love."

She was inspired by Mary Ann Williamson's: "All over the world there are terrorist cells, and what we have to do is create cells of love instead."

The song begins "Because I don't know who you are. . ." directed at the victims of 9/11.

It's still 9/11.  It's been a long day.

Nick

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb