[Vision2020] Please read...

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:47:47 PDT 2011

In 1977, my sister-in-law was witness to her roommate being raped at knife
point,
at their apartment, in Lewiston, Idaho, by Monte Hoisington

Both young girls were Latah County residents, living on their own for the
first time.

Each time this man got out of jail, he raped again, and of course, with more
violence.

He is coming up for early release, as he is "elderly"... and had a "stroke"
... since when
is 59 elderly?

This man will be a level 3 sex offender if released. He is a danger to women
in our
communities.

If you all would be so kind as to look at the video of Sharon, and consider
signing the
petition, my family and friends would be most grateful.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/129431943.html?tab=video

Petition ~

http://www.change.org/petitions/monte-hoisington-stop-the-releasing-of-a-convicted-rapist

Sharon's niece put the petition on change.org, it takes a second to join,
and later, if
you can put them on your spam list.

Thank you all so much!
Janesta