[Vision2020] anti-cockburn ranters

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Sep 9 16:27:21 PDT 2011

How about naming "all of the authorities on oil use" along with links to their sites where they say things that contradict what Cockburn says.

You know . . .

Jus' like big boys and girls do.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When all is said and done, have you done or said enough?  Have you just gone along for the ride, or have you steered destiny's hotrod?  When you leave this world, did you make it any better than it was when you arrived?  All you need is all you've got: your wits and the clothes on your back.  Your epitaph is yours to earn.  Your legacy is yours to make."

- Author Unknown