[Vision2020] Am I the Only One that Finds This Distasteful?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 9 10:05:17 PDT 2011

On Sunday (September  11, 2011), while a majority of our nation pays solemn tribute to those who lost their lives . . . it has been encouraged for cities (as will Moscow) to activate their emergency sirens for one minute, commencing at 1:00 PM (EDT) . . . on September 11, 2001 . . .

The NuArt Theater, a self-proclaimed Christian venue is sponsoring . . . a block party?

http://www.nuarttheater.com/The_Nuart_Theater/block_party%21.html

Well, I guess that we each grieve in our own ways.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When all is said and done, have you done or said enough?  Have you just gone along for the ride, or have you steered destiny's hotrod?  When you leave this world, did you make it any better than it was when you arrived?  All you need is all you've got: your wits and the clothes on your back.  Your epitaph is yours to earn.  Your legacy is yours to make."

- Author Unknown