[Vision2020] Secrets of the Keystone XL Pipeline

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 14:12:42 PDT 2011

Mr. Steed -

Are you doubting the credibility of the statements simply because they are published in The Nation, a liberal-leaning magazine that has been in publication since 1859 (that's right, eighteen hundred fifty-nine)?

"When all is said and done, have you done or said enough?  Have you just gone along for the ride, or have you steered destiny's hotrod?  When you leave this world, did you make it any better than it was when you arrived?  All you need is all you've got: your wits and the clothes on your back.  Your epitaph is yours to earn.  Your legacy is yours to make."

- Author Unknown