[Vision2020] Fire?

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:07:16 PDT 2011

Well, the wind is from the east, according to the NWS.  The smoke's probably coming from Montana:
Montana     Fires: 2     Acres: 17,960     * New fires: 0     Fires contained: 0
Saddle Complex - Bitterroot Branch (Bitterroot National Forest): 14,160 acres. This fire is 30 miles southwest of Darby. Structures are threatened.
West Riverside (Montana Department of Natural Resources): 3,800 acres at 80 percent contained. This fire is 12 miles southeast of Missoula.

http://www.nifc.gov/fireInfo/nfn.htm

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA