[Vision2020] Pot Calling Kettle! (was RE: who pays for Megaload cops?)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 4 11:42:44 PDT 2011

In part, Paul wrote:

“By the way, it's nice to know that I have list members that are happy to tell me what it is I'm actually thinking and what my political views actually are - that way I don't have to rely upon my own inner dialog to find that out.  Bonus!”

No offense, Paul, but that’s really rich coming from you.  Perhaps you write & promptly forget what you’ve written; if that’s the case, perhaps looking back through your Sent folder for your V2020 posts would be enlightening for you.  Then, get back to us.

Note:  I’m not saying that others don’t do the same, but it’s mildly offensive & pretty funny when you fail to recognize that you do it just as much as many & perhaps even more than most here.

Just sayin’ . . .

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

~ Edmund Burke