[Vision2020] who pays for Megaload cops?

David Duke dduke at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Sep 2 14:57:14 PDT 2011

As a point of clarification, The City of Moscow Sustainability Environment Commission (SEC) has presented a letter to the City Council outlining their recommendation regarding oil extraction which includes comments made during the public meeting on June 15, 2011.  The Council will review the letter from the SEC as well as a letter from Mayor Chaney pertaining to the over-legal loads during the council meeting on Tuesday, September 6, 2011 (Agenda Item #9).  The standing of the Council on reimbursement or no recompensation of costs associated with the ExxonMobil loads is currently on the Public Works/Finance Committee agenda scheduled for Monday, September 12, 2011.  The discussion on specific impacts these loads have had to the City of Moscow is at the discretion of the Mayor and Council during their meeting Tuesday night.  If compensation is not included in Tuesday night’s meeting, it will be when presented on Monday afternoon, September 12, 2011.  I apologize if my comments to Bill London caused confusion and will respond if additional explanation is needed.

David J. Duke  [Description: MPD_patch]
Chief of Police
Moscow Police Department
118 East 4th Street
Moscow, Idaho 83843
Protecting our Community with Commitment, Honor, & Integrity