[Vision2020] Mrs. Bell's Second Grade Class

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 27 11:23:25 PDT 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

I know it's been a while since I have had the opportunity to post video segments from the October 17th city council session, but I believe that you will agree, after viewing this lead-off segment, it was certainly worth the anticipation.

That said . . .

Once in a great while is the "Renewing Our Focus" segment as memorable as the presentation by McDonald Elementary School's Mrs. Bell's second grade class on October 17, 2011 (with the exception, maybe, of Dan "Santa Claus" Carscallen) . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDBby48ogY